Bogdan Puzansky is Chief Financial Officer
- Handles all financial matters in Anita Solovey's businesses
- Uses Finmap for record-keeping
- Loves order in finances and anticipating Anita's creative ideas
The businesses in question in the case study:
- Instagram of apartment rental company Be My Guest: https://www.instagram.com/bemyguest.kyiv/
- Instagram of Live.Here.Hotel: https://www.instagram.com/live.here.hotel/
- Orange Blogger's Way Online Camp: https://bpeople.tilda.ws/salesclosed
- Anita Soloway's blog: https://www.instagram.com/anita_solovei/
Is it possible to run several completely different lines of business at once within the same business? Why not? Entrepreneurs often are burning with new ideas and definitely want to implement them. Rent by the day? Ok. Hotel? Sure. Launch an online course? Absolutely. What about a personal blog? I want to.
How does a CFO feel about it? We asked Bogdan Puzansky, who has to keep order in the finances and to prevent the chaos in Anita Solovey's business. How he copes with this and how Finmap helps him, we tell you in this case study.